Pokemon Go is an Augmented Reality game from Niantic and since its launch, the game has seen nothing but craze among its fans. Even with limited release worldwide the game has become widely popular. Last time I shared with you how to play Pokemon Go anywhere in the world, even unsupported countries. Today I am going to give you a little trick which is surely going to change the way game is played. Pokemon Go is designed in such a way that players are needed to take a walk to the nearby areas for catching Pokemon, but today’s trick will allow you to play Pokemon Go without moving.
Yes, you read it correct! You can play Pokemon Go without moving, the game can be played sitting the comfort of your bed, or even when you are sitting in your office. I would though not suggest playing the game in office, but if the love of the game is more then who am I to stop you. So here you go, read at your own risk, just kidding there is nothing to worry about. No hacks are needed no special rooting is required plus you’ll know a little secret tip of Android. Follow the simple steps of this how to play Pokemon Go without moving guide and you are definitely going to love it.
A few things to clear beforehand, first the trick is for Android users and not for iOS users as of now. Second, no rooting is required to do this, none at all, not even for downloading the game. If Pokemon Go is not available in your country don’t worry we have got a solution for you, just read how to play Pokemon Go without moving and you are done. So let’s start with the steps:
Steps to play Pokemon Go without moving
- Download Pokemon Go game on your phone (suggestion don’t use unverified APKs, not secure)
- Download Fly GPS app from Play Store.
- Next step is to enable Developer options on your phone
- If not available, go to Settings > About and tap on build number of your software seven times, and Developer options is enabled on your phone. The little secret of Android is out now.
- Now go to Developer options > Select mock location app. Now from the given options, choose FLY GPS (com.fly.gps).
- Go to GPS and turn it on and use High Accuracy in setting.
- Open the Fly GPS app on your phone, and search for any location of your choice. Well, I selected New York (tons of Pokemon to collect) 🙂
- Tap on the location; click on the pop-up message of Please select the menu.
- Select GPS Service Run from the menu options.
- Select Joystick location mode [Pokemon] from the second menu.
- Done, you are now all set to play Pokemon Go without moving.
When you open the game it will take you to the location selected in the Fly GPS app, you’ll virtually be at that place; start collecting Pokemon. To move use the joystick which appears on the screen.
Few points to note for using this method to play Pokemon Go without moving:
- Don’t run too fast as the game will give you warning messages.
- If the speed warning message come, select ‘I am Passenger’ and keep playing.
Sitting at home and catching Pokemon every time, that is not fun. However, the game is fun because it is designed as a way so players can reach and check out new places. Don’t overuse the method, keep it for those silly situations where you can’t get out of your home confines.